U8s cancelled definitely cancelled due to forecast of freezing conditions overnight.
U10s - pitch inspection at 0930 ish. If it’s sunny we expect the pitch to thaw and be playable. Watch this space
U12s hopefully the sun will be out and pitch playable. Watch this space decision at 1030
Updated 22:03 - 2 Feb 2019 by David Mansell