Lewes Hockey Club run junior hockey camps (without the camping!) during some school holidays. These awesome camps are run by qualified coaches and are excellent fun. Your children will get so much out of a week of intensive hockey with their friends.
The booking form can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
Here’s some of the amazing skills they can look forward to at the camps.
- Elimination skills – just like the pros!
- Passing and receiving
- Shooting – deflections, reverse stick hitting
- Specialist clinics – can you drag flick?
- Tactical work – based on small groups
And here are the technical details:
- Fully qualified coaches
- Female members of staff
- All staff checked for Child protection
- First Aid Qualified
- Good player to staff ratio (1-10) maximum
- Technical coaching from highly trained and experienced coaches
- Relaxed, fun but challenging environment
- Individual development and feedback
- Looking at the next steps for players
- Daily and weekly prizes.
If you're still not convinced, then read on for some lovely words from our happy parents:
"I wanted to feedback about the hockey camp that my two children attended over Easter. I thought they were amazing and so did the children. The coaches - Chris, James and Peter were great and my two learnt so much."
Download your booking form for 2016 below.